New Human-Resources Help
Physicians Insurance now offers all members a collection of go-to functions for human-resources needs, offered in partnership with Business Legal Resources (BLR), a company that has been providing solutions to daily workplace needs and problems for more than 40 years.
HR Tools includes resources such as:
- Ask the experts—Quick and direct consults with legal experts.
- State-specifc employment law compliance—Uniquely valuable guidance through webinars, electronic and printed alerts, online HR training courses, and more, developed by a state-specific team of attorneys.
- Salary data—Salary data for over 2,900 job titles at national, state, and local levels, compensation metrics calculators, plus guidance on complex state and federal wage laws.
- Time-savers—Hundreds of downloadable samples, ADA policies, white papers, PowerPoint presentations, checklists, record-keeping tools, and training meetings.
- Job description manager—Thousands of searchable, prewritten, and legally reviewed job descriptions, including suggested grade and salary levels by state.
- Leave and Disability Resource Center—Guidance, e-books, videos, posters, news, forms, white papers, and more.
- FLSA Resources Center—An advice-rich resource center with information, manuals, and guidebooks to help you handle the rules and requirements of the FLSA.