The Risk Management Resource Library on our website offers flyers, links, and other resources for use with patients and staff at your facility. Visit phyins.com/resources and filter for COVID-19, or click on the COVID-19 information button, to get more resources like the following:
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Information for Healthcare Providers
- US Dept. of Labor Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Information that may apply to worker exposure to novel coronavirus, COVID-19.
Most state health departments are providing ongoing updates and resources for the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in their area, including prevention and preparedness guidelines for patients, answers to frequently asked questions, and resources for healthcare providers.
- Alaska Dept. of Health and Social Services
- Idaho Official Government website
- Oregon Health Authority
- Washington State Dept. of Health
- Wyoming Dept. of Health
SPECIAL DROPLET CONTACT PRECAUTIONS
Source: WA Dept. of Health, WA State Hospital Association
CORONAVIRUS FEARS AT WORK: WHAT EMPLOYERS NEED TO KNOW
Source: BLR/HR Hero